Of all the emotions in the world nothing can compare to the emotions we feel when we love and that precious love was lost. As humans we get in too deep, love too strong and got hurt along the way. Some recovers quickly while others mourn the rest of their lives…never learning how to move on.
Heartbreak is real and sometimes it gets all consuming. It said that once in our lives we’ll experience heartbreak so painful we just want to leave this world forever. The pain and the sadness are too deep that only one who has experienced it can fathom.
And what better way to express grief than put it in writing? Today we found some of the loneliest heartbreak quotes on the internet and we decided to collate them.
Heartbreak quotes have certain melancholy that even after all these years, even after you thought you’ve long moved on, when you hear or read a quote that tells exactly what you feel, you can’t help but weep a little. If you’re like me, who has loved and lost and felt sorrow so strongly you feel like you wanted to just die then I’m sure you can relate to the collection of heart break quotes below.
These quotes are perfect for sharing on Social Media especially Instagram. So common, delve deep into your emotion and cheers to lost love and painful memories!
1. “There are a million ways to lose someone you love.” – Tammara Webber
2. “I’m not supposed to miss you, I’m not supposed to care” – Unknown
3. “I love you so much, it makes me cry because I know that when it finally happened that someone will take you away or you would have to leave. My love for you won’t be enough to make you stay.” – Unknown
4. “Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.” – Javan
5. “Sometimes it take losing something to realize what you’ve had.” – Unknown
6. “It’s not when I look back at all the memories, and good time we had that makes me sad, it’s when you consider those memories as nothing to you, when they meant everything to me.” – Unknown
7. “People Change.Memories don’t.” – Unknown
8. “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember…” – Unknown
9. “The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact the you don’t need me at all…” – Unknown
10. “You never really stop loving someone you just learn to live without them…” – Unknown
11. “Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t anymore.” – Unknown
12. “Don’t say that you miss me when it’s your fault that I’m gone.” – Unknown
13. “When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve.” – Unknown
14. “I’ll be okay. Just not today.” – Unknown
15. “Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you, and waiting for everyone to fall asleep so you can fall apart, for everything that hurt so bad you just wanted it to end. I know exactly how it feels.” – Unknown
16. “Sometimes you just have to walk away and pray that you mean enough to someone that they reach out and pull you back into their lives.” – Unknown
17. “Love is a strange thing. It can make the weakest person strong and the strongest person weak.” – Unknown
18. “It’s never going to end because it never really began. I fell for you hard and you didn’t even grab my hand” – Unknown
19. “The worst feeling isn’t being lonely; it’s being forgotten by someone you’d never forget.” – Unknown
20. “I don’t know if I’m a tortured soul, but I was born heartbroken. I remember feeling it when I was so young, I was like, ‘Mum, it hurts’.” – Unknown